Saturday, September 1, 2012

Are You Curious?

Do you want to know about the real tallsteve?  You know, in real life. Am I really tall? What about a picture?  Well, here's the scoop. I am tall. Six feet, six inches. Been that tall since I was 16.  Right now I am a lean 195.  It's taken a lot of time in the gym to put that much weight on my big frame. I guess I am naturally slender.  At 28 years old, I gotta little time to pack on some more muscle. It's funny, girls all tell me I am buff, guys all think I am slender. Either way, more time in the gym should pay off. I have been working out almost 10 years. I love being in the gym.

Dallas, TX is my home.  What a great city. A little conservative, a little progressive. It's a city with a nice balance.  I like that. Now you might think it's hot here. It is, but spring and fall are fantastic. Winters are mild. You can take your shirt off most of the year. Heavenly sun-tanned bodies are everywhere.

Do I have a boyfriend? No, why are you interested in dating me? Sure, let's go out...